Since I thought of the post idea , I fell in love with it. This was a tag going around YouTube a while ago, but I thought it would be really fun (and quite the challenge) to come up with 50 random things about me in a blog post!
A tour of the center is coming soon. I was working on it tonight but none of my pictures would upload. Oh well, another day.
Here we go… (I can’t even tell you guys how excited I am right now!)
- My favorite color is pink.
- My favorite food is ice cream.
- I can do cartwheels.
- When I was about 8 years old, I lost my DS and it was found a few YEARS later in my grandma’s car (we thought it was gone forever!).
- When I was little I used to ask to be my sister’s servant, as a game, just becuase I liked to.
- My puppy’s name is from Star Wars (Padmé)
- I can’t tell a lie because it will drive me crazy, knowing that I told a lie.
- My family built our dream home and lived in it for about 9 years.
- I went to the same school from preschool through 6th grade, and loved it.
- I just took a break from writing and went to get some Cheetos.
- I LOVE CHEETOS.
- Mocha frappuccino is my StarBucks order.
- I used to love playing “Survivor”, when you had to pretend to and live on your own.
- Icarly is my favorite childhood show.
- I can quote almost every part of that show.
- Grey’s Anatomy is my family’s new show.
- I don’t like watching movies.
- I love TV shows, but not movies.
- I am known in my family for breaking earbuds, whether my fault or not.
- My room is almost always messy.
- Yet, around bedtime I get this weird burst of productivity and try to clean it all up.
- I still like playing with legos.
- And the occasional barbie doll with my little cousin.
- On my thirteenth birthday my friends and I played truth or dare at about midnight, and it was the most hilarious game ever.
- My favorite sport is volleyball.
- Christmas 2015, for my family, was spent in Spain.
- Even though, living in Chad, I can’t wear lots of “regular” clothing, I like to go online shopping and put all the things I wish I could wear in my cart.
- My number 1 item on my wish list right now is a new camera so I can bring you guys beautiful content.
- My friend and I have already started planning our big shopping trip for when I get back to the states.
- When my sister and I were little we were given a HUGE Lady stuffed animal from Lady and the Tramp.
- We jumped, played on it, and dragged it around until it actually started coming apart.
- It used to be a summer tradition at our grandparents house to make mud pies.
- Before leaving the United States, my friends threw me the best going away pool party.
- I am not a cat or dog person.
- I am an ALL animal person.
- I love to knit, but haven’t in a long time time because I only knit at my grandma’s house when she can help me.
- I can drive a four-wheeler.
- I can fish a little.
- I have been to 8 different countries.
- Spain was probably my favorite.
- When we move, I get so excited to see what my next room will look like.
- I have had a terrible habit of biting my nails since I was a little kid.
- Christmas is my favorite holiday.
- I also like Halloween, Valentine’s day, the Fourth of July, New Year’s, and Easter(pretty much all holidays).
- My favorite animals are penguins and beluga whales.
- I like crafts.
- My favorite subject in school is science or language arts.
- I used to have a retainer and then braces, now just place holders.
- I have the most amazing family.
- I like watercolor painting.
Wow! I made it! That’s 50 Things about me.
Hope you enjoyed!
Lots of love – Abby<3
P.S. I know that if I weren’t me, I would be curious about what my life is like here in Chad (hope that made sense), so if you have anything you want to ask me about FEEL FREE!
I love getting questions in comments and I am looking for new things to write about so maybe I will even make it into a new article!